Certificate File Is Missing...

scout

Question

My ECM 8 software has been having errors every time I try to work in it. None of the functions within roxio would work. I couldn't even copy a CD. After months of fighting with these errors, I thought I'd try a registry cleaner hoping that was the reason I'd been getting some of the errors. I ran that and it didn't help anything. So I decided to uninstall and completely re-install the ECM software. Now, I'm getting this error "The certificate file is missing or has been corrupted. Please re-install it." I have already done a complete re-install of the software. I'm not sure what else to do. Can anyone help me???

Thanks!

1 answer to this question

My ECM 8 software has been having errors every time I try to work in it. None of the functions within roxio would work. I couldn't even copy a CD. After months of fighting with these errors, I thought I'd try a registry cleaner hoping that was the reason I'd been getting some of the errors. I ran that and it didn't help anything. So I decided to uninstall and completely re-install the ECM software. Now, I'm getting this error "The certificate file is missing or has been corrupted. Please re-install it." I have already done a complete re-install of the software. I'm not sure what else to do. Can anyone help me???

Thanks!

Download and run Microsoft's Installer Clean-up Utility. Remove the Roxio entries.

Read this if you still have problems. If you uninstall again, make sure that you don't have your anti-virus running and you install to a defragmented disk with lots of space.

Archived