• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Motion Picture Hd

TomInIowa

Question

"This application requires Toast 8 Titanium in order to run on your system.

Please launch Toast and enter your product key to proceed.

Everything was working ...

Then I installed Toast 9.

Now whenever I try to run "Motion Picture HD", I get the above error message.

Any ideas?

5 answers to this question

I am having the same problem. So after buying both these products, I need to open both applications for MP to work? Every time I open Toast 9, I have to go reopen 8 and eventually MP will open and work. What a waste to upgrade to 9 if I still need to run 8 for Motion Picture to work.

Pat

I am having the same problem. So after buying both these products, I need to open both applications for MP to work? Every time I open Toast 9, I have to go reopen 8 and eventually MP will open and work. What a waste to upgrade to 9 if I still need to run 8 for Motion Picture to work.

Pat

I only had to do it once. After the one time Motion Pictures launches fine even though I've launched Toast 9 and not 8 multiple times in the meanwhile.

I only had to do it once. After the one time Motion Pictures launches fine even though I've launched Toast 9 and not 8 multiple times in the meanwhile.

Try launching Disc Cover RE and then launching MP. I agree MP may launch after 9 has opened, but not if I use one of the other programs then return to MP. I have to launch 8, close it and relaunch 8 a second time. Eventually I will loose the message and be able to open Motion Pictures. Unfortunately, it still will not save nor relaunch its own previous files. I have decided just to learn to use iMovie. I don't quite like it as well, but at least I can open it, save it and go back to finish a project later.

Pat

Try launching Disc Cover RE and then launching MP. I agree MP may launch after 9 has opened, but not if I use one of the other programs then return to MP. I have to launch 8, close it and relaunch 8 a second time. Eventually I will loose the message and be able to open Motion Pictures. Unfortunately, it still will not save nor relaunch its own previous files. I have decided just to learn to use iMovie. I don't quite like it as well, but at least I can open it, save it and go back to finish a project later.

Pat

Yes, the same happens for me. If I open Toast 9 and then Disc Cover RE I can't launch Motion Pictures without first launching Toast 8 again.

Archived