• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Motion Picture Hd

TomInIowa

Question

4 answers to this question

Why did they remove Motion Pictures HD from Toast 9? It was one of my main reasons for using Toast.

One less reason to upgrade... :(

My uninformed judgement is that Roxio got disgusted with the developer's lack of support for Motion Pictures. It had too many bugs that weren't getting fixed. The version bundled with Toast 8 was essentially the same as the one in Toast 7. If I was Roxio I wouldn't want to continue paying license fees to the developer just to include the same troublesome version in Toast 9.

But I may have all this wrong. All I know is that there was no development going on with Motion Pictures for a long time.

Motion Pictures HD is not part of Toast 9 Titanium, that said I'll try to help you get the T8 version working which it should.

Can you try launching Toast 8 once, then quitting Toast 8.

Now see if Motion Pictures launches.

Now try launching Toast 9 and quitting Toast 9.

Now try to launch Motion Pictures again.

I have just installed Toast 9 & have just used it with MPHD without any problems. If there are any issues I can help you with let me know.

With Toast 8, Motion Picture HD worked just fine.

After installing Toast 9, Motion Picture HD does NOT work. It keeps asking for Toast 8 (which is still there).

Is making High Definition slides shows somewhere inside of toast 9?

Motion Pictures HD is not part of Toast 9 Titanium, that said I'll try to help you get the T8 version working which it should.

Can you try launching Toast 8 once, then quitting Toast 8.

Now see if Motion Pictures launches.

Now try launching Toast 9 and quitting Toast 9.

Now try to launch Motion Pictures again.

Archived