• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Invalid Index Error While Processing Files

dbz

Question

:angry: HP Pavilion m7250n with XP SP2. IN EMC 10, while burning an image or to a DVD or both, everythng went well until towards the end when it displays this error message 'Invalid index Error while  Processing Files' and I was not able to search for this error. I was able to do this previously. I uninstalled EMC10 as per the clean uninstall and the reinstalled EMC10 several times, including doing myDVD project from scratch again but to no avail. How can I resolve this? Any help is appreciated, thank you.

1 answer to this question

:angry: HP Pavilion m7250n with XP SP2. IN EMC 10, while burning an image or to a DVD or both, everythng went well until towards the end when it displays this error message 'Invalid index Error while Processing Files' and I was not able to search for this error. I was able to do this previously. I uninstalled EMC10 as per the clean uninstall and the reinstalled EMC10 several times, including doing myDVD project from scratch again but to no avail. How can I resolve this? Any help is appreciated, thank you.

Did it work previously with same source files or are you using different files? I have never seen that error message mentioned in any post.

Archived