• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Burning Data Cd's - Making Many Copies

Spot50

Question

I just received a new Dell and it has Roxio Creator DE 10.1 installed. In Roxio easy CD Creator 5, I was able type in the number of CD's that I wanted to burn. I need to burn several 100 CD's each of which will have the same info. Creator 5 let me do this by asking how many CD's needed to be burned. As soon as one was finished it would eject and I could just place in a new CD. Does version 10.1 have a similar function? I have looked and looked and can not find it. Thanks for any help.

3 answers to this question

Hello,

I have not been able to get hold of a copy of Creator DE 10.1 yet, but in Creator Classic in the retail version of Easy Media Creator, hitting the burn button allows you to select 'Advanced' options which included the number of copies to burn.

If your Dell Creator has Creator Classic, the advanced burn options would be the place to look.

Hello,

I have not been able to get hold of a copy of Creator DE 10.1 yet, but in Creator Classic in the retail version of Easy Media Creator, hitting the burn button allows you to select 'Advanced' options which included the number of copies to burn.

If your Dell Creator has Creator Classic, the advanced burn options would be the place to look.

Brendon, thanks for the tip - but it does not work. The burn button only allows burning of one copy.

The other thing you could do [if the emasculated software allows it] is to 'burn' to a disc image, and then use Creator Classic to burn that image to plastic, as many times as you need. It only takes a few clicks per copy.

Archived