• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Numerous Problems

raysings

Question

I've had the same problems, too numerous to go into each one. I've done a clean install at least 3 times. I get the "menu separator.png, found but load" problem, and the "Unable to load skin" problem. I've been using computers since the first IBM came out (the one with no hard drive and 2 floppy (big floppy disks) drives). This is the worst program I've ever tried to install and get to work right. The worst. At best, it's extremely tempermental, at worst it just doesn't work with VISTA. I give up trying to work with this program. Maybe I can get a refund. I don't know. And, the company makes you pay for phone support, not even a initial free period to get kinks worked out. I'll never purchase anything from Roxio again. Plus, VISTA is a major problem too. Next time, I'm getting a MAC, and it may be sooner than later.

1 answer to this question

I've had the same problems, too numerous to go into each one. I've done a clean install at least 3 times. I get the "menu separator.png, found but load" problem, and the "Unable to load skin" problem. I've been using computers since the first IBM came out (the one with no hard drive and 2 floppy (big floppy disks) drives). This is the worst program I've ever tried to install and get to work right. The worst. At best, it's extremely tempermental, at worst it just doesn't work with VISTA. I give up trying to work with this program. Maybe I can get a refund. I don't know. And, the company makes you pay for phone support, not even a initial free period to get kinks worked out. I'll never purchase anything from Roxio again. Plus, VISTA is a major problem too. Next time, I'm getting a MAC, and it may be sooner than later.

Tell Roxio ( http://www.roxio.com/enu/support/default.html ), were just fellow users on here.

Archived