Drag And Drop

zcaveman

Question

I ordered CM10 specifically for the drag and drop feature. After the install I do not see that fuction. I did the typical install. Is it possible to go back and do a custom install and install drag and drop without uninstalling the entire CM10 and starting over again?

Thanks,

Z

5 answers to this question

I ordered CM10 specifically for the drag and drop feature. After the install I do not see that fuction. I did the typical install. Is it possible to go back and do a custom install and install drag and drop without uninstalling the entire CM10 and starting over again?

Thanks,

Z

Roxio EMC 10 Drag to Disc (D2D) was dropped.

cd

Roxio EMC 10 Drag to Disc (D2D) was dropped.

cd

Thanks for the quick reply. When I was researching CM10, Drag and Drop was part of the base product. If it is not available, do you know If I can order and install Creator 9 or a competitive product that has drag and drop?

Thanks for the quick reply. When I was researching CM10, Drag and Drop was part of the base product. If it is not available, do you know If I can order and install Creator 9 or a competitive product that has drag and drop?

What OS are you running? Vista has a built-in version of packet writing software made by Sonic.

Don't know if Roxio sells V9 now that V10 is out. V9 does have D2D tho. If you bought your software from Roxio they have a 30 day like it or return it policy.

cd

What OS are you running? Vista has a built-in version of packet writing software made by Sonic.

Don't know if Roxio sells V9 now that V10 is out. V9 does have D2D tho. If you bought your software from Roxio they have a 30 day like it or return it policy.

cd

I am running XP, Glad to see that someone got sart and added D2D to the Vista OS. Maybe I can load an old version of V8 on the machine.

I am running XP, Glad to see that someone got sart and added D2D to the Vista OS. Maybe I can load an old version of V8 on the machine.

Well I don't know how smart it is! If you like it and use it, go well and be happy.

cd ;)

Archived