Music Transition

molson

Question

8 answers to this question

One more time, just so we don't have to guess. In what application of your old " Roxio easy creator 8 " did you use this "transition feature" ??? :) In what application of your new EMC 9 are you not finding the "transition feature" ??? :)

cd

I have this same question. I used EMC 7 running XP. Bought a new computer with VISTA and EMC 9. this version does not seem to provide the ability to create a transition between two songs by cross fading them. You can only line up one song after another.

I also don't find the cd label creator that was included in EMC7.

I really can't believe you've dropped these features.

I have this same question. I used EMC 7 running XP. Bought a new computer with VISTA and EMC 9. this version does not seem to provide the ability to create a transition between two songs by cross fading them. You can only line up one song after another.

I also don't find the cd label creator that was included in EMC7.

I really can't believe you've dropped these features.

If your EMC 9 came bundled with your pc? It's a cut down OEM version, Roxio Retail EMC 9 or 10 has the features your looking for.

cd

If your EMC 9 came bundled with your pc? It's a cut down OEM version, Roxio Retail EMC 9 or 10 has the features your looking for.

cd

Good to know. 2 questions: can I download an update without buying the new package? Does MusicLab 10 have the same functionality?

Good to know. 2 questions: can I download an update without buying the new package? Does MusicLab 10 have the same functionality?

1. NO

2. Ask sales, I have never run the program.

If you buy FROM Roxio you have a 30 day like it or return policy.

cd

Before gawd gets the wrong idea, the folks who post on these forums are not Roxio employees, unless you see a Roxio logo by their name.

Roxio easy creator 8 had a transition feature that I could over lay a song onto another. There would be no gap. Very close to mixing music. I got Roxio 9 on a new laptop and so far I can't find any way to do the same.

Roxio easy creator 8 had a transition feature that I could over lay a song onto another. There would be no gap. Very close to mixing music. I got Roxio 9 on a new laptop and so far I can't find any way to do the same.

It's called Timeline, and it is in VideoWave. Click on the Timeline tab, in whatever version your have now.

I ran Roxio 8 for the past year and loved it. Had some problems-upgraded to 9. In 8 I had transition feature that I used a lot. Can not find same feature in 9. Any help?

First explain what "transition feature" in what application your talking about!

cd

I ran Roxio 8 for the past year and loved it. Had some problems-upgraded to 9. In 8 I had transition feature that I used a lot. Can not find same feature in 9. Any help?

One more time, just so we don't have to guess. In what application of your old " Roxio easy creator 8 " did you use this "transition feature" ??? :) In what application of your new EMC 9 are you not finding the "transition feature" ??? :)

cd

Archived