Dvd Does Not Play In Tv Dvd

Accent Images

Question

I have created a DVD in MyDVD. It read and playsin Cinemaviewer on my PC, But is not recognized in a RCA TV DVD Player. The DVD player is a couple of years old. It plays commercial DVD. When viewing on my PC there is a menu with Video_TS. When I put the DVD in the TV-DVED I hear it attemping to read but all I see is atotally Blamk Black Screen. Is there a setting I am not checking or something?

2 answers to this question

I have created a DVD in MyDVD. It read and playsin Cinemaviewer on my PC, But is not recognized in a RCA TV DVD Player. The DVD player is a couple of years old. It plays commercial DVD. When viewing on my PC there is a menu with Video_TS. When I put the DVD in the TV-DVED I hear it attemping to read but all I see is atotally Blamk Black Screen. Is there a setting I am not checking or something?

Try another player first. Not all players are happy with home burned DVD. Make sure the DVD player will play the type of disc you used -- +R or -R or RW.

To get a more definitive answer, you'll have to tell us how you burned the disc, what applications, what type of disc, and what manufacturer of the blank DVD. Be as detailed as possible but don't throw in the kitchen sink.

Archived