• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Why Does Emc 10 Save 2 Copies To The "recorded Tracks" Folder?

songburner

Question

Hello Everyone,

I just upgraded from EMC 7 to EMC 10. In EMC 7 when I recorded a song all I had to do was highlight it and click on "Save Selection and choose the format and I was good to go. In EMC10 I have clicked on everything but I keep saving 2 of the same songs in the "Recorded Tracks" folder. One song is called "Audio.mp3 and the other song is what I named it in the "Saving Selection window" (such as: Elvis Presley - Heartbreak Hotel.mp3). I read the manual (I really did) but I can't save just the song I named. It's a pain to keep going to that folder to delete all of the duplicate songs. Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong, or better yet, how to do it right? Thanks for any help you can give me. songburner

spiffybrit@cox.net

1 answer to this question

Which module are you using to record/save?

If using Easy audio capture, Audio is the default prefix, which you can change to whatever you want.

If using Sound Editor, the same applies, you change it by clicking options. The recotded file opens in Sound editor if recording from there, and if you then save it with a different name that does not overwrite the originally saved recording.

Archived