• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Session Fixation Error Incomplete Track In Session Illegal Request

Henry001

Question

Hello, I have been using Roxio Media Easy CD creator for burning data into DVDs successfully up to now. But a few weeks ago, I started to having problems for burning dvd disks ( I am using the same brand of dvd disks I have been using in the past, and the same HP dvd burner). I always use "creator classic" for burning, but now I always get this message "session fixation error incomplete track in session illegal request". I updated ASPI layer to correct this issue, but no avail. Does anybody know how to resolve this issue?

Henry

1 answer to this question

Hello, I have been using Roxio Media Easy CD creator for burning data into DVDs successfully up to now. But a few weeks ago, I started to having problems for burning dvd disks ( I am using the same brand of dvd disks I have been using in the past, and the same HP dvd burner). I always use "creator classic" for burning, but now I always get this message "session fixation error incomplete track in session illegal request". I updated ASPI layer to correct this issue, but no avail. Does anybody know how to resolve this issue?

Henry

When you say you've been burning "DVDs successfully up to now", how long is that?

You also say you're using the same brand of discs you've used in the past, but is it a new batch you bought or opened recently? What brand? It's very possible that if it's a new box of discs, they're actually from a different plant and/or manufacturer, and relabelled with the name you bought them under.

So, if it's a new batch of discs, try buying a few different brands/types of discs, and see if that makes any difference. If they all fail the same way, your drive could be going bad.

So, let us know.

Archived