Missing Files

dhussell

Question

I am trying to burn a DVD of holiday pix but it refuses to burn because I am told there are files missing from two productions. It tells me to edit and locate the files but how? I have added transitions and music to all productions. I managed to get into "Browse for missing files" once and it suggests there is a problem with the audio background. Unfortunately, I have forgotten how I got there!!! Would welcome any help...

1 answer to this question

I am trying to burn a DVD of holiday pix but it refuses to burn because I am told there are files missing from two productions. It tells me to edit and locate the files but how? I have added transitions and music to all productions. I managed to get into "Browse for missing files" once and it suggests there is a problem with the audio background. Unfortunately, I have forgotten how I got there!!! Would welcome any help...

Click on advanced edit and it will take you to videowave, there you should see question marks where the files are missing, click on the question mark and a window should come up that gives you options for finding the files. If you see question marks in any of the pix boxes in DVD Bldr you can just click from there, however, if it is audio or transition you won't see it from there.

Archived