• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 20 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Chapter Problems...

imaref1

Question

I looked over the boards and thought I found a solution, but still having difficulty with chapters.

If I add more than one movie to the project, when I select a movie other than the first one from the menu and play it on any dvd player, it starts at chapter 2 of that movie rather than chapter 1. The solution I found said to right click on the name of each movie and make sure that the "first play" is set to chapter 1, which I did, but when I burn the project and play the dvd all movies but the first one go to chapter 2 if I select them from the main menu.

Any other ideas? Thanks for your time.

2 answers to this question

I looked over the boards and thought I found a solution, but still having difficulty with chapters.

If I add more than one movie to the project, when I select a movie other than the first one from the menu and play it on any dvd player, it starts at chapter 2 of that movie rather than chapter 1. The solution I found said to right click on the name of each movie and make sure that the "first play" is set to chapter 1, which I did, but when I burn the project and play the dvd all movies but the first one go to chapter 2 if I select them from the main menu.

Any other ideas? Thanks for your time.

You reselect Chapter 1, not just make sure it is set that way. Click on Chapter 1, again.

Archived