• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Dvd Playback

tankster14

Question

I just burned my first DVD with mc10 and the dvd would't play in any dvd player in the house and it sould not eject from them either. I had to turn off the player and hold the eject button on power up to eject. The dvd plays ok on my computer. I have burned dvd's on the same burner with other media programs with no problem, so the burner is not the problem.

I imported a dvd from another program and used the dvd express program. I only added the main menu and did not use any edit functions.

the dvd media isn't the highest quality, but other programs work fine with them

3 answers to this question

I just burned my first DVD with mc10 and the dvd would't play in any dvd player in the house and it sould not eject from them either. I had to turn off the player and hold the eject button on power up to eject. The dvd plays ok on my computer. I have burned dvd's on the same burner with other media programs with no problem, so the burner is not the problem.

I imported a dvd from another program and used the dvd express program. I only added the main menu and did not use any edit functions.

Why don't you try copying your DVD using your computer onto another, higher quality DVD, and see if that one works on your DVD player(s)? If it does, I'd stay away from the first brand you used....

I am having simular problems to this. I note that you hav'nt updated this thread since April. Have you resolved your problems?

If you have how did you correct them?

Most likely your DVD player does not like that media type. Try another make.

Also use myDVD to burn DVDs, it is more flexible then DVD Express and some posters have experienced less problems

Archived