Roxio 9xe

olstmr

Question

'This is the first time on your site and I am looking for a resolution for my Reïnstall problems and update problems.

I Bought this Pc in Febr 2008.Roxio 9XE was already installed.But what they didn't tell me was that I had to register myself before downloading the updates.When I looked for the first time in Roxio9XE I saw the site to visit .I saw that there were update for my Roxio9XE.I downloaded the updates but they didn't install the newer version .Normal,when I look back I was still not registerd.So I registered myself and could see the code.So I tried it again.But no result and I got an error 1904,module C:\program Files\Comon Files\Sonic Shared\Sonic MC01\sonicm4vd.ax failed to your register.HRESULT-2147220473.

Contact your support personnel.

I did,but until now no answer.Perhaps somone can help me.Because now I see all the maps of Roxio 9XE but, I can't even open them now.

In anaway thanks.

olstmr

1 answer to this question

'This is the first time on your site and I am looking for a resolution for my Reïnstall problems and update problems.

I Bought this Pc in Febr 2008.Roxio 9XE was already installed.But what they didn't tell me was that I had to register myself before downloading the updates.When I looked for the first time in Roxio9XE I saw the site to visit .I saw that there were update for my Roxio9XE.I downloaded the updates but they didn't install the newer version .Normal,when I look back I was still not registerd.So I registered myself and could see the code.So I tried it again.But no result and I got an error 1904,module C:\program Files\Comon Files\Sonic Shared\Sonic MC01\sonicm4vd.ax failed to your register.HRESULT-2147220473.

Contact your support personnel.

I did,but until now no answer.Perhaps somone can help me.Because now I see all the maps of Roxio 9XE but, I can't even open them now.

In anaway thanks.

olstmr

You have a OEM version, so check with PC manufacture that supplied the XE version.

Archived