• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Interactual Uninstall

MaxK

Question

I "accidentally" installed interactual while browsing a DVD. "Accidentally" because I expected a minor program to look at the 'extras' on the DVD.

It took over. I can't get WinDVD back - not even by selecting what program should handle DVDs. Not by re-installing WinDVD!

Like other people in this forum, I tried the Sonic path ending up at Roxio. I notice no one at Roxio makes any comments. But they did tell me to ring a 'toll free' number. As I'm not an American {and therefore don't exist) I wonder if they will accept a "collect" phone call from Australia? :rolleyes:

I've notice as well that it's not in Add/Remove.

These type of "take-over" programs worry me because I have met ones that overwrite system files even though they are older than the one already there. <_<

Does anyone know how to completely remove it - not just the folder, but Registry entries, etc. I want it completely off my machine.

1 answer to this question

I "accidentally" installed interactual while browsing a DVD. "Accidentally" because I expected a minor program to look at the 'extras' on the DVD.

It took over. I can't get WinDVD back - not even by selecting what program should handle DVDs. Not by re-installing WinDVD!

Like other people in this forum, I tried the Sonic path ending up at Roxio. I notice no one at Roxio makes any comments. But they did tell me to ring a 'toll free' number. As I'm not an American {and therefore don't exist) I wonder if they will accept a "collect" phone call from Australia? :rolleyes:

I've notice as well that it's not in Add/Remove.

These type of "take-over" programs worry me because I have met ones that overwrite system files even though they are older than the one already there. <_<

Does anyone know how to completely remove it - not just the folder, but Registry entries, etc. I want it completely off my machine.

Try this http://www.roxio.com/ena/support/service/

Archived