• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 21 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Burn Project

cmjp

Question

I have an HP laptop running Windows XP.

Using MyDVD 10 I have created a project with pictures and audio with one menu. The project validates and I can preview it fine. The problem is it hangs at Overall progress (51%) and Current task: Recording Slidewhow (3%). My project is a .dmsd file 1,672 KB in size.

I've done a clean install.

I've updated the software installing RoxioEMCSuitev10_4737GA50R05.exe.

I changed from Hardware to Software to burn the project.

When it froze I went to end the task using Task Manager and it tells me the system cannot end this program because it is waiting for a response from me.

When I go to the process it is currently on it show VideoWave10.exe with 00 CPU but 264,492K Mem Usage.

Any suggestions?

1 answer to this question

I have an HP laptop running Windows XP.

Using MyDVD 10 I have created a project with pictures and audio with one menu. The project validates and I can preview it fine. The problem is it hangs at Overall progress (51%) and Current task: Recording Slidewhow (3%). My project is a .dmsd file 1,672 KB in size.

I've done a clean install.

I've updated the software installing RoxioEMCSuitev10_4737GA50R05.exe.

I changed from Hardware to Software to burn the project.

When it froze I went to end the task using Task Manager and it tells me the system cannot end this program because it is waiting for a response from me.

When I go to the process it is currently on it show VideoWave10.exe with 00 CPU but 264,492K Mem Usage.

Any suggestions?

Are you burning directly to a DVD? If so, try burning to an image file instead, then to a DVD, using Video Copy and Convert. If, during encoding to an image file, it hangs at the same point, there may be a corrupt file at that location.

Archived