Emc 10 Cineplayer Video Issue

Jeff08

Question

I have recently installed EMC 10 and have an issue with the Cineplayer it crashes with "Insufficient video resources to launch application"

I have upgraded my video form onboard to a PCIX 256 mb Nvida GS6800. Still have the same error. I have a Dell Dimension 5000 with 1.5Gb Ram and a Pentium4 2.8Ghz Processor. I have upgraded the Dell BIOS to Ao7 latest version but am wondering if the program checks the BIOS for the video memory. The only options are onboard or Auto and 1mb or 8mb. The Nvida works fine and MSconfig and DXDiags confirms this. Any ideas please

Thanks

1 answer to this question

I have recently installed EMC 10 and have an issue with the Cineplayer it crashes with "Insufficient video resources to launch application"

I have upgraded my video form onboard to a PCIX 256 mb Nvida GS6800. Still have the same error. I have a Dell Dimension 5000 with 1.5Gb Ram and a Pentium4 2.8Ghz Processor. I have upgraded the Dell BIOS to Ao7 latest version but am wondering if the program checks the BIOS for the video memory. The only options are onboard or Auto and 1mb or 8mb. The Nvida works fine and MSconfig and DXDiags confirms this. Any ideas please

Thanks

I don't know the answer to your question. None of us work for Roxio.

Try Roxio Technical support ( upper right hand corner ) please.

Archived