• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Dvd Record & Intro Issues

Dewey

I have created a wonderful Intro and movie of my daughter growing up. When I view in the Preview, it plays perfectly. The index plays and then immediately advances to the index and displays the main movie, which when clicked on plays my entire movie perfectly; music and still pictures match up as I intended. When I burn this to DVD and view on my TV, the index plays and just fades to black and does not automatically advance to the menu, so that I can select the movie (I have to hit the menu button to get that to display).

When the movie begins to run the pictures seem to display quicker than intended (I have them set for 10 second intervals), and each song appears to display about three of four photos more than it should for each song. By the time it gets to the 7th or 8th song, it is about one or two songs off from the pictures. When the movie ends the last three songs have not even played. I have 14 songs merged into one music file, and about 280 pictures in my main movie.

Is there anything I can do to insure that the index will advance to the main menu screen? Is there any solution, so that I can have the pictures burn to disc as they display when I Preview the movie?? Am I doing something wrong?? Any help would be much appreciated. I've written to you guys before, and you've helped me in the past. :)

Thanks! Dewey

I'll bite, what is an "Index"??? From what you described, I guess you meant Intro?

The other descriptions sound like a media/Player problem. Easy test, drop it in your PC. How does it behave?

Yes Jim, I meant intro (I've edited my original message). I forgot to mention that I've been burning the file to hard drive and then burning THAT .iso file to DVD. I don't know if that is an issue. I'm going to try to change the time between each photo being displayed and see if that makes a difference.

Did you try what I asked you to?

What were the results?

Hi Jim. Actually, I hit the button which stretches the still images to match the music track, and it's pretty close. Not perfect, but much better than it was. I may have to pull a picture or two, but it seems to work out pretty well! Thanks for your help!

Dewey

Archived