• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

What Is The Best Way To Burn Bd For Ps3?

liquidator

Question

Just finished my first HD project on DVDitProHD which includes a 30 min Video and a slide show and a simle menu: play video and play slides. Tried to burn directly to disc (BD-RE) and got an error when accessing the burner. "Burned" to Volume instead. Now I have to understand which folder in MyDVDs directory is in fact a VOLUME that needs to be burned to disc. Could smb enlighten me? I am going to use Nero8 to do the burning since DVDit does not like my Phillips burner. Do I burn a data UDF2.5 disk with the VOLUME route, or should I create an ISO file and burn it to disc? I am new to PS3 which I bought the other day, but it is a separate set of issues.

2 answers to this question

Just finished my first HD project on DVDitProHD which includes a 30 min Video and a slide show and a simle menu: play video and play slides. Tried to burn directly to disc (BD-RE) and got an error when accessing the burner. "Burned" to Volume instead. Now I have to understand which folder in MyDVDs directory is in fact a VOLUME that needs to be burned to disc. Could smb enlighten me? I am going to use Nero8 to do the burning since DVDit does not like my Phillips burner. Do I burn a data UDF2.5 disk with the VOLUME route, or should I create an ISO file and burn it to disc? I am new to PS3 which I bought the other day, but it is a separate set of issues.

I would recommend to burn to "volume" always. There are alot of reasons to do so... Yes, you must burn using UDF 2.5, just create a Bluray data disk and select BDMV folder and burn.

Archived