Garbled Digital Color On Burned Dvd

EricP

Question

I just made my first DVD since purchasing Easy Media Creator 10 Suite.

Used MyDVD to burn a dmsm file I edited. It put the entire move on and built the menu and burned it to completion, but it has partially transparent digitized color patterns covering the entire thing. You can see the movie in the background but there is some corruption here.

Thoughts? I used a Maxell DVD-R 16x. My system is a Dell D610 with a gig of ram.

Help!

1 answer to this question

I just made my first DVD since purchasing Easy Media Creator 10 Suite.

Used MyDVD to burn a dmsm file I edited. It put the entire move on and built the menu and burned it to completion, but it has partially transparent digitized color patterns covering the entire thing. You can see the movie in the background but there is some corruption here.

Thoughts? I used a Maxell DVD-R 16x. My system is a Dell D610 with a gig of ram.

Help!

How are you viewing the project? PC, DVD Player TV, view it in My DVD? Does it do it in all?

Have you did all the suggestions first? Video card driver updated, Microsoft DirectX updated, Burn to a ISO Image file then burn to disc. What X speed did you burn the disc?

There was a recent post from a user, where his burned DVD was lacking the color Red. It turned out to be a cable from the DVD Player to his TV.

cd

Archived