Styles Missing After Clean Re-install

pilotc182

Question

Where have all the styles gone ? There were maybe 30+ before but after a (ongoing issue and) clean re-install all the MyDVD styles have disappeared bar 5. There is a button to download additional styles but it only goes to Roxio home page.

Any advice please

4 answers to this question

Thanks guys but this was a download purchase. I've tried a 'Full' re-install 'over the top' but I still only have the 5 styles.

How can I 'unpick' the Content from the compressed install programme ?

You need to uncompress the files, then look in the Content folder for "Roxio Content 10.msi". Make a temporary folder on your hard drive, and name it whatever you want. Go to the folder where you have the downloaded Roxio file, right click on it, and select Extract. Browse to the folder you just made, and extract the files to that folder. Then browse to the Content folder, and click on the .msi file. Make sure that you don't have your antivirus software running when trying to install.

You will need WinRAR or WinZip to do this.

Where have all the styles gone ? There were maybe 30+ before but after a (ongoing issue and) clean re-install all the MyDVD styles have disappeared bar 5. There is a button to download additional styles but it only goes to Roxio home page.

Any advice please

I have 77 menu styles. Looks like you didn't install the content.

I have 77 menu styles. Looks like you didn't install the content.

You should be able to do an Add Remove Programs and change the program to install the content disk.

Archived