Eject After Burn

Tyndale

Question

5 answers to this question

In 'My computer' try right clicking on the Drive, then click Eject, does that work? If so, one would think the drive is fine and it's a software related issue. There are Eject buttons in some applications of the EMC 10 software to check also.

Your Drive ID string and Firmware version would be of interest tho!

cd

don't know why last reply came out with someone elses message

am having the same problem. dvd's do not eject after burn even though the eject after burn box is checked.

went to my computer and followed the directions previously in this forum, but there does not seem to be any place for me to check the eject after record box (no box, no place) perhaps i am looking in the wrong place.

worked fine before my machine crashed. had to reinstall program and now doesn't work.

You also might want to check your Windows settings. Under My Computer, choose Properties, then Recording and see if Automatically eject..... is selected.

That check box applies only to Windows Burning and nothing else…

It is a firmware issue or faulty drive.

That check box applies only to Windows Burning[/i] and nothing else…

It is a firmware issue or faulty drive.

In 'My computer' try right clicking on the Drive, then click Eject, does that work? If so, one would think the drive is fine and it's a software related issue. There are Eject buttons in some applications of the EMC 10 software to check also.

Your Drive ID string and Firmware version would be of interest tho!

cd

The "Eject after complete" box is selected, but discs do not eject. Sometimes, Autoplay begins reading them. Anyone else encountering this issue?

You also might want to check your Windows settings. Under My Computer, choose Properties, then Recording and see if Automatically eject..... is selected.

Archived