Generic Document Tivotogo Icons In Leopard?

epstewart

Question

I'm using Toast 9.0.2 and just upgraded to Leopard (Mac OS X 10.5.2). Since my upgrade to Leopard, all my .TiVo files show up with generic document icons (a sheet of paper with the upper-right corner dogeared). They used to show up with a TiVo icon.

Anyone else getting this? Anyone know how to get the more meaningful icon back? Thanks.

1 answer to this question

I'm using Toast 9.0.2 and just upgraded to Leopard (Mac OS X 10.5.2). Since my upgrade to Leopard, all my .TiVo files show up with generic document icons (a sheet of paper with the upper-right corner dogeared). They used to show up with a TiVo icon.

Anyone else getting this? Anyone know how to get the more meaningful icon back? Thanks.

Holy schnikes... I started using Leopard before I bought Toast 9. I've updated Toast 9 to 9.0.2 and am using the most current updates of all other software on my computer. I have installed/uninstalled/reinstalled Toast and I made sure to trash all the preference files, too, countless times, but to no avail. I hope that by now you have found a solution that you can share with me so I can stop pulling out what little hair I have left. If not, at least it's nice to know that I'm not alone. I know I can copy and paste a picture in place of the generic icon from the "Get Info" window, but that seems ridiculous to have to do for each and every .TiVo file.

-josh

Archived