• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Problems Contacting Roxio

DJStevieBeat

Question

I am finding that contacting Customer Service on the phone or the website is incredibly difficult. :angry:

I recently bought Toast 9 and it doesn't have an export button to export the Tivo video to iPhone. <_<

When I click on the Technical Support link, it brings me the Technical Assistance Page. When I click on the Roxio website address listed for further assistance, it brings me to the Roxio website in JAPANESE!! What?????

Also, when I try to contact Roxio Customer Care, I enter my username (email) and password, it says Problems Logging In. Please Try Again. What?????

When I call technical support at 11:30am EST, I get a message that the office is now closed and to call back during the hours of 11am-6pm EST. What????

I am hoping someone from Roxio is reading this and can help me out. I posted the problem in the Toast 9 discussion group. Someone else is having the same problem and no one has responded yet. Here's hoping that someone will respond to this or contact me.

Thanks!

4 answers to this question

Great! Yes, that worked! Thank you!!!!! However, I am testing it now and I am exporting a 5 minute movie. It has now been almost a half hour to export it and its only 83% done. Is it usually this slow. Any way to speed it up? I have freeware that works much quicker than this....

Thanks again.

The speed is a function of the processor, RAM, quality and how much compression and resolution reduction is needed. I suggest your getting a Turbo.264 from ElGato if you are going to be doing much of this.

There no longer is an export button. It is replaced with the Convert window. From left to right (beneath the Toast name) are Data, Audio, Video, Copy and Convert. Choose the Convert window to set up your TiVo recordings for export. The big red button starts the export.

There no longer is an export button. It is replaced with the Convert window. From left to right (beneath the Toast name) are Data, Audio, Video, Copy and Convert. Choose the Convert window to set up your TiVo recordings for export. The big red button starts the export.

Great! Yes, that worked! Thank you!!!!! However, I am testing it now and I am exporting a 5 minute movie. It has now been almost a half hour to export it and its only 83% done. Is it usually this slow. Any way to speed it up? I have freeware that works much quicker than this....

Thanks again.

Archived