Pilotless Drones To Battle Pot Growers

cdanteek

article

BILLINGS, Mont. (AP) — The U.S. Forest Service has bought a pair of flying drones to track down marijuana growers operating in remote California woodlands.

"We're dealing with organized efforts now — not just a couple of hippies living off the land and making some cash on the side," Rey said in a telephone interview from Washington, D.C.

Frank...,

the story is out of BILLINGS, Mont. but they're talking about "remote California woodlands".

I've been to Weed California several times. Now how did they name that place? :lol: :lol: :lol:

cd :)

Once they chip all of us, the drones will be hunting us down instead of a few pot plants.

No problems, Sister.

They'll pair you up with someone, perhaps me or cd (grin), and if you get more than 100 yards apart the shaped charge around your neck is detonated.

Don't think we're paranoid, they are after us.

Regards,

Brendon

Didn't Vala and Daniel do that dance (or something similar) once (or twice)? :)

I remember a story where if they were separated by too far a distance, he'd die. I'm not real clear on the specifics.

Brendon's movie is on the tip of my tongue but I can't quite recall it now but, they are already chipping some people who ask for it and maybe it won't be long before they start at birth. I personally don't care. They'll just be some hacker type dude who'll figure out a way to get it out or turn it off just like they sit around now breaking encryption and the like.

Frank...,

the story is out of BILLINGS, Mont. but they're talking about "remote California woodlands".

I've been to Weed California several times. Now how did they name that place? :lol::lol::lol:

cd :)

Yeah cd, Iv'e been through Weed, CA many times, but always thought they named it that because there is nothing there except a bunch of "tumble weeds" !! :lol:

But how about the town "Potsville" ? Now there's a town that I would like to know how they named it <_<:lol:

. . . they are already chipping some people who ask for it and maybe it won't be long before they start at birth. I personally don't care . . .
:huh:

You might want to take a look at this:

One generation is all they need

Kevin Haggerty

Special to the Star

Dec 10, 2006 04:30 AM

One day we will all happily be implanted with microchips, and our every move will be monitored. The technology exists; the only barrier is society's resistance to the loss of privacy . . .

That's not a world that I'd want to live in . . .

Archived