• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Trouble Saving Edited Movie For Dvd Writing

jkay510

Question

I used MyDVD to play a home movie copied from a DVD. I was able to add Chapter points but when I save the Procect it is saved as a 'Roxio MyDVD Project" which I am unable to then copy to a DVD.

Any help would be appreciated. (I am a new Media Creator 10 user.)

Thanks.

2 answers to this question

I used MyDVD to play a home movie copied from a DVD. I was able to add Chapter points but when I save the Procect it is saved as a 'Roxio MyDVD Project" which I am unable to then copy to a DVD.

Thanks.

Output your MyDVD project to DVD best quality, Iso Image file or Video_ts Video Folder set. Then use Video Copy and Convert and burn that to your DVD Disc.

cd

Thanks.

You should really spend some time in the help and tutorial files to understand how video editing/authoring is done in the programs.

In the meantime, yes when you save a MyDVD project, you are saving all the instuctions for what you want to burn to a DVD, not the actual dvd video files for the disc. To actually burn to the disc, in MyDVD with your project open and ready, click on the Burn icon (next to the preview one) at the top of the screen, or go to File -> Burn Project to disc on the menu.

Archived