• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

So Annoying

footfoot

I bought the CD and tried to install it and got a message saying that the integrity of the product was corrupt or something....And tech support on roxio is a JOKE. They want to charge you for the phone call which doesnt even garuntee you get anything resolved...Im about to send it back, but I love photosuite 4 so much and theres nothing else out there like it, I might just buy one on ebay...Can anyone help me though???

I bought the CD and tried to install it and got a message saying that the integrity of the product was corrupt or something....And tech support on roxio is a JOKE. They want to charge you for the phone call which doesnt even garuntee you get anything resolved...Im about to send it back, but I love photosuite 4 so much and theres nothing else out there like it, I might just buy one on ebay...Can anyone help me though???

The subject says Photosuite 8 but you are posting in the Photosuite 5 forum :unsure: Which one do you have?

I bought the CD as well and had the same problem. The only solution was to call Customer Service and have them refund my money. All attempts at getting technical support on-line have been to no avail. I was even stupid enough to try buying a 2nd disk, thinking it may have just been a bad disk. When the same thing happened, I had to call Customer Service again. They almost made me pay to return it before getting a refund, but fortunately when I talked to a supervisor I was informed that Sonic had changed their policy. I, too, am annoyed!! I know this is a Photosuite 5 thread, but there isn't one for Photosuite 8 and found I had the same problems. Let me know if you find a solution besides a refund.

I bought the CD as well and had the same problem. The only solution was to call Customer Service and have them refund my money. All attempts at getting technical support on-line have been to no avail. I was even stupid enough to try buying a 2nd disk, thinking it may have just been a bad disk. When the same thing happened, I had to call Customer Service again. They almost made me pay to return it before getting a refund, but fortunately when I talked to a supervisor I was informed that Sonic had changed their policy. I, too, am annoyed!! I know this is a Photosuite 5 thread, but there isn't one for Photosuite 8 and found I had the same problems. Let me know if you find a solution besides a refund.

Since you got a refund and thus no longer have the software, a solution is not much good to you.

BTW, Photosuite 8 problems would be covered by the EMC 8 Photo forum

Archived