How To Make Animated Gif

Leatherlips

Question

3 answers to this question

When I had version 9 I was able to create animated gifs from dvd or video files. Did this go away in version 10? If not, where do I go to create one? Thanks.

How did you create animated gif files in any Roxio software? You can animate buttons in EMC 9, and you can also do it in EMC 10. What exactly are you talking about?

I could have swore I did it with Roxio 9. I could be mistaken, although I do not have any other media software installed other than windows movie maker.

Anyway, it allowed you to take a section of a video and save it as an animated gif. The gif would be the section of video you selected looped over and over again. I had 9 for a while and then my computer crashed. I lost it and did not install it back for awhile. Then I finally just bought 10. When I looked for that feature I couldn't find it.

Maybe I'm going crazy. :unsure:

I could have swore I did it with Roxio 9. I could be mistaken, although I do not have any other media software installed other than windows movie maker.

Anyway, it allowed you to take a section of a video and save it as an animated gif. The gif would be the section of video you selected looped over and over again. I had 9 for a while and then my computer crashed. I lost it and did not install it back for awhile. Then I finally just bought 10. When I looked for that feature I couldn't find it.

Maybe I'm going crazy. :unsure:

This software (all versions) do not create animated gifs so you may have used some other software.

Perhaps the term "animated gifs" is throwing us. When people think of animated gifs, they look like the animated gifs that some people use as avatars.

Archived