• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Transition Style - Random

challenger

Question

7 answers to this question

EMC 10 has this style - its called Pot-Luck but is only available for Hardware rendering

How do you invoke this style Pot-Luck?

I opened VideoWave(10), set options to Render using Hardware, Selected New Slideshow, added photos, clicked next, but the Transitions Style list looked the same, and no Pot-Luck there to select.

How do you invoke this style Pot-Luck?

I opened VideoWave(10), set options to Render using Hardware, Selected New Slideshow, added photos, clicked next, but the Transitions Style list looked the same, and no Pot-Luck there to select.

Open VideoWave, click on Add Photo/Video, browse to the folder where your photos are, and add all of your photos to your production. You don't need to click on New Slideshow.

Then, click on the transition box, between the first 2 photos, and then click on Apply Transition Theme. Scroll down, and pick Pot Luck. Click OK, then click OK again.

post-81-1207447410.jpg

There is also one named "Random" on the list grandpabruce's attached the picture of. It's 5th from the top, right above the "Page Turns" one.

I never noticed the Random before :rolleyes: So what's the difference between Pot Luck and Random?

Actually most of the themes will insert random transitions such as "random page turns" or "random clocks"

Larry & Bruce

Thanks for the replies. I have been using Software rendering due to something I read on the posts. I now see that more options are available with Hardware rendering.

Thanks for the detailed help, as always I learn more about the application as I read these posts.

The style options in Videowave of Random and Pot-Luck still do not replicate the Random option of EMC9 Slideshow but I have more to work with now.

Thanks again.

Larry & Bruce

Thanks for the replies. I have been using Software rendering due to something I read on the posts. I now see that more options are available with Hardware rendering.

Thanks for the detailed help, as always I learn more about the application as I read these posts.

The style options in Videowave of Random and Pot-Luck still do not replicate the Random option of EMC9 Slideshow but I have more to work with now.

Thanks again.

You're welcome.

Archived