• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Printing Cd Label In Easy Media Creator 10

grm81

Question

4-5-08

I just purchased Easy Media Creator 10. I am trying to print a label for my cd and can't seem to adjust the postion on the page where it prints. I had been using Easy Media Creator 7 and was able to adjust the printing position quite easily.

grm81

2 answers to this question

4-5-08

I just purchased Easy Media Creator 10. I am trying to print a label for my cd and can't seem to adjust the postion on the page where it prints. I had been using Easy Media Creator 7 and was able to adjust the printing position quite easily.

grm81

Using Label Creator:

What commercial paper are you using? Have you made sure that is selected? Sometimes you have to wait until the first "preview" is drawn and then select the printer/commercial paper/ label stock. You can tweak it if necessary but usually that is not needed. Make sure you click on the ghost image on the paper (on the right) to select which location the printing will be done.

post-58-1207488421.jpg

Using Label Creator:

What commercial paper are you using? Have you made sure that is selected? Sometimes you have to wait until the first "preview" is drawn and then select the printer/commercial paper/ label stock. You can tweak it if necessary but usually that is not needed. Make sure you click on the ghost image on the paper (on the right) to select which location the printing will be done.

Also, if you click prefrences you will see two items greyed out. clicking the box next to fine tuning enables this function and you can adjust your offsets.

ICC

Archived