• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Not Burning...help Please..

JaviBUSA08

Question

Ok,

I am trying to burn a project using DVDitPROHD. Now, everything does through ok but when it gets to the point to burn it says no blank media in drive(and there is). I just bought this and this is the first time I use it. Is this a drive problem or do I need to update DVDitPROHD? If so can someone lead me to the update section?

This is what I am using:

Windows XP

OWC bluray burner CLICK HERE TO SEE DRIVE SPECIFICS

TDK blu ray disk.

My question is, is it the drive or the program(DVDitPROHD)? What do you think? Has anyone used this drive.

Thanks

4 answers to this question

Ok,

I am trying to burn a project using DVDitPROHD. Now, everything does through ok but when it gets to the point to burn it says no blank media in drive(and there is). I just bought this and this is the first time I use it. Is this a drive problem or do I need to update DVDitPROHD? If so can someone lead me to the update section?

This is what I am using:

Windows XP

OWC bluray burner CLICK HERE TO SEE DRIVE SPECIFICS

TDK blu ray disk.

My question is, is it the drive or the program(DVDitPROHD)? What do you think? Has anyone used this drive.

Thanks

first step:

"burn to volume " instead of burn to disc

second step:

burn to disc using the volume created in step 1

on the disc:

is it brand new? has it been formated atleast once?

first step:

"burn to volume " instead of burn to disc

second step:

burn to disc using the volume created in step 1

on the disc:

is it brand new? has it been formated atleast once?

Disk is brand new(bluray). Should I format the Bluray? How do you do it?

Ok, I found the free imagine burn tool. Now it burned pefectly to the drive. But when I pop the disk into my PS3 it says it does not reconize the disk. I wrote an ISO file to the Blu ray disk. Would the PS3 patch work in this instance? Am I doing something wrong? Thanks

I used ImgBurn program.

The patch should fix the output to work on the PS3 so you need to do that. Also, make sure your using UDF 2.5 on the burn if it's an option on an iso burn.

Ok, I found the free imagine burn tool. Now it burned pefectly to the drive. But when I pop the disk into my PS3 it says it does not reconize the disk. I wrote an ISO file to the Blu ray disk. Would the PS3 patch work in this instance? Am I doing something wrong? Thanks

I used ImgBurn program.

Archived