Menu Style Changed Unexpectedly

FrankRz

Question

Iam using MyDVD on a project in which I used the menu style "Wedding".

Initially it was a view of the Bride's arm holding a bouquet of flowers. I have that project saved.

On a second project I attempted to use the same menu style but it is no longer shown in the selection screen!! The "Wedding" menu style has a pair of yellow flowers.

Any ideas where the Bride has gone?????

FrankRz

8 answers to this question

If you switch the menu aspect ratio to 16:9 (File->Project Settings), there will be 77 menu styles. :)

Ahhh!! So that is what causes the difference. I have not had the need to select 16:9, hence I did not know there would be additional menu styles.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Initially it was a view of the Bride's arm holding a bouquet of flowers. I have that project saved.

On a second project I attempted to use the same menu style but it is no longer shown in the selection screen!! The "Wedding" menu style has a pair of yellow flowers.

FrankRz

She decided to elope or got cold feet? :)

When you click on the Change Menu Style, how many do you have? Something may have gone awry, if you don't have 77 of them.

FrankRz

I only have the "yellow flowers" for the wedding style - no bride.

If you still have the project (dmsd) file there is a way to see what menu style has the "bride"

Make a copy of the dmsd file

change the dmsd extension to xml

double-click the renamed file and Internet Explorer should open showing the project listing

do a search for "\Themes\"

This should show you what style you used.

FrankRz

Are you sure you did not select "Bouquet" as the menu style in the first project rather than "Wedding"? I think that menu style shows a bride holding flowers.

post-72-1207535343.jpg

Thanks to all of you, Merv is correct I had "Wedding" somewhere in my brain and didn't look in detail at the other menu styles. "Bouquet" it is!!!!

BTW, I have 72 menu styles in response to Grandpabruce.

Thanks again, FrankRz

Thanks to all of you, Merv is correct I had "Wedding" somewhere in my brain and didn't look in detail at the other menu styles. "Bouquet" it is!!!!

BTW, I have 72 menu styles in response to Grandpabruce.

Thanks again, FrankRz

Hi, FrankRz

Your welcome. For what it is worth, I also have 72 menu styles. Maybe I am missing some also. :unsure:

Archived