Installing Content Cd Emc 9

vance

Question

Hello

I`m kind of new in this computer "game" .

I just wonder ,,could anyone please explain how and where I install the content CD .

I have it one a file... EMC 9 Content exe ...( bought it on the web)

Wen I just click on the exe file it installs itself ..but when I try to make ...f.eks ..a calendar , Roxio want me to put the Content cd in a drive ...???

Anyone have any idea why ?? and what to do ?? :huh:

Vance

11 answers to this question

Hello

I`m kind of new in this computer "game" .

I just wonder ,,could anyone please explain how and where I install the content CD .

I have it one a file... EMC 9 Content exe ...( bought it on the web)

Wen I just click on the exe file it installs itself ..but when I try to make ...f.eks ..a calendar , Roxio want me to put the Content cd in a drive ...???

Anyone have any idea why ?? and what to do ?? :huh:

Vance

Vance,

Where on the web did you buy your Roxio EMC 9 Retail Version? How many files did you download? When you right click on the file/s, click properties, how large is the file/s?

cd

Vance,

Where on the web did you buy your Roxio EMC 9 Retail Version? How many files did you download? When you right click on the file/s, click properties, how large is the file/s?

cd

Hi

I bought them on the web in the" Roxio Store " and came in two files : Roxio EMCSuitev 9.0 efisd R03 exe -592MB and

Roxio Content CDv9.0 sui exe 336 MB.

Vance

Hi

I bought them on the web in the" Roxio Store " and came in two files : Roxio EMCSuitev 9.0 efisd R03 exe -592MB and

Roxio Content CDv9.0 sui exe 336 MB.

Vance

Have you clicked on the Roxio content .exe (Roxio Content CDv9.0 sui exe 336 MB.) and installed it?

cd

Have you clicked on the Roxio content .exe (Roxio Content CDv9.0 sui exe 336 MB.) and installed it?

cd

Yes I have done that ...it installs itself ..but have no idea where ..goes automatically and seems to work fine .

Still.... get this question when trying to make a calendar ...please insert the EMC9 Content cd in the drive ???

Vance

Yes I have done that ...it installs itself ..but have no idea where ..goes automatically and seems to work fine .

Still.... get this question when trying to make a calendar ...please insert the EMC9 Content cd in the drive ???

Vance

Vance, make sure it is installed first by looking in the Control Panel under Add/Remove programs. It should be listed under 'Roxio Content 9' and is 343 MB. If it's there and you still have a problem, you can try burning the downloaded file to a cd and then inserting it when asked and see what happens.

Vance

Yes Vance, I get the question. What it needs to make your calendar, is on or in the content disc or download. Can you point the program to the content download?

cd

Vance, make sure it is installed first by looking in the Control Panel under Add/Remove programs. It should be listed under 'Roxio Content 9' and is 343 MB. If it's there and you still have a problem, you can try burning the downloaded file to a cd and then inserting it when asked and see what happens.

Ok thanks

I will try that ...

Vance

Yes Vance, I get the question. What it needs to make your calendar, is on or in the content disc or download. Can you point the program to the content download?

cd

No .... I cant point to the program ...got no options at all , just insert the cd .

Vance

It is there ...and I have burned it to cd ...(like copying the file ) ???

Is it any other way to burn it ...so it will show up like a cd with all the content ?

Vance

It is there ...and I have burned it to cd ...(like copying the file ) ???

Is it any other way to burn it ...so it will show up like a cd with all the content ?

Vance

You can try right clicking and extracting the file to a folder then copy the extracted folder to a cd. I'm not sure if that will make any difference. If the content disc IS installed as shown in the control panel, you should not need to do anything else.

Try this also----go into MyDVD and then click on 'Change Menu Style' and tell me how many choices of menu themes you have. You should have 32 or 33 I believe.

You can try right clicking and extracting the file to a folder then copy the extracted folder to a cd. I'm not sure if that will make any difference. If the content disc IS installed as shown in the control panel, you should not need to do anything else.

Try this also----go into MyDVD and then click on 'Change Menu Style' and tell me how many choices of menu themes you have. You should have 32 or 33 I believe.

I have 32 .. in my dvd yes will try that with the cd ..

Thanks for your help ---

Have to run

Vance

I have 32 .. in my dvd yes will try that with the cd ..

Thanks for your help ---

Have to run

Vance

Seems to me the Content CD is installed properly. Might be a good idea to try a repair install then install the content again.

Archived