Video_ts Files To Playable Dvd

pkbarbiedoll

Question

I bought ECDC10 over the weekend and cannot find a tutorial explaining how to do something. I have data files saved in a VIDEO_TS folder (VOB and other extension). The VOBs play in videoplayer, they are of a work conference not illegally copied movie.

I need to burn the VIDEO_TS files on a DVD so that when it is put in a player the video menu will come up automatically. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Thank you.

11 answers to this question

The name of the folder that the VIDEO_TS is a sub folder of is the "label" the disc will get. So change the name of the folder that contains the VIDEO_TS folder to what you want the label to be.

I changed the parent folder holding VIDEO_TS files, but this still isn't changing the name of the DVD itself. Is the name set when I first copy DVD contents to disk image?

Note the VIDEO_TS folder is in a folder called "Parent Folder". Using Copy and Convert, select the Parent Folder, then the clips:

Of course, you really mean Video Copy and Convert, don't you Jim.

Gets confusing when the company uses so many similar names for different products. :lol:

Regards,

Brendon

I bought ECDC10 over the weekend and cannot find a tutorial explaining how to do something. I have data files saved in a VIDEO_TS folder (VOB and other extension). The VOBs play in videoplayer, they are of a work conference not illegally copied movie.

I need to burn the VIDEO_TS files on a DVD so that when it is put in a player the video menu will come up automatically. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Thank you.

Launch Video Copy and Convert, select DVD copy and then select your Video_TS folder using the "Browse for Disc Image/DVD Video Folder" option under the Source drop-down box. Then set your destination options and then click Copy Now

Okay that works great. How do I set the DVD name (that appears beside the drive when users look at files through Explorer)?
The name of the folder that the VIDEO_TS is a sub folder of is the "label" the disc will get. So change the name of the folder that contains the VIDEO_TS folder to what you want the label to be.

Archived