Disc Copier - Feature Missing?

sm32

I've just re-installed an old copy of ECD6.

I'm certain that Disc Copier had a option to select a source directory (VIDEO_TS) to burn, but it doesn't any more. I've only got source disc

I've downloaded the latest updates (6.2.0.111), but it's not there.

Am I dreaming?

I've just re-installed an old copy of ECD6.

I'm certain that Disc Copier had a option to select a source directory (VIDEO_TS) to burn, but it doesn't any more. I've only got source disc

I've downloaded the latest updates (6.2.0.111), but it's not there.

Am I dreaming?

To burn and compress if my memory is correct, try the help file disc copier...

cd

Nope! - Well, it doesn't on mine, either. :)

post-208-1207657511.jpg

Thar's no way I can get anything but a drive as my source. Not VOB folders nor disc images. :(

Sorry, SM32, but you are SOL as far as using version 6 goes.

Nope! - Well, it doesn't on mine, either. :)

Thar's no way I can get anything but a drive as my source. Not VOB folders nor disc images. :(

Sorry, SM32, but you are SOL as far as using version 6 goes.

Thanks Brendon. Couldn't remember… I know when you double click an ISO or go through DVD Builder – File – Burn Disc Image. Both will bring up Disc Copier.

I do not recall it ever having the ability to burn vob files. I think that came with V7.

Well, on my copy of v6 Platinum (Disc Copier shows v 6.1.1.18), with the engine update applied, I can select Image Files ( .C2D, .ISO, .Bin, .Cue, .CIF) as a source. I know in a "basic" OEM I had another pc a while back, it was not an option. I also don't recall it ever having the ability to select Video folders (.vob). I don't remember that until v7 also.

post-71-1207667759.jpg

Well, on my copy of v6 Platinum (Disc Copier shows v 6.1.1.18), with the engine update applied, I can select Image Files ( .C2D, .ISO, .Bin, .Cue, .CIF) as a source. I know in a "basic" OEM I had another pc a while back, it was not an option. I also don't recall it ever having the ability to select Video folders (.vob). I don't remember that until v7 also.

All right Larry, you are just stirring up trouble… You forced me to installed V6.2.0.110 on my PC.

This is the first time I have ever had the 'I can't find it' message about my burners! The Pxengine fixed that right up.

Now back to topic… The 6.2.0.110 version does indeed do VOB files! You guys need to update and get with the program :lol::D:lol:

post-39730-1207670831.jpg

All right Larry, you are just stirring up trouble… You forced me to installed V6.2.0.110 on my PC.

This is the first time I have ever had the 'I can't find it' message about my burners! The Pxengine fixed that right up.

Now back to topic… The 6.2.0.110 version does indeed do VOB files! You guys need to update and get with the program :lol::D:lol:

To burn and compress if my memory is correct, try the help file disc copier...

Do I hear a echo.

cd :)

Hey, I needed something to do in my spare time ;):D

And now that I applied all the updates (not just the driveup and engine), I have both options also. They also show up as destination choices.

BTW, I had to use the pxengine too to get my drives recognized. :)

Archived