• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Roxio Not In Good Standing With Better Business Bureau

raysings

Question

After umpteen tries to get Creator 10 to work (I have VISTA Home Premium) and 4 or 5 conversations with stumped support staff at Roxio, I gave up and today made a complaint with the better business bureau. It turns out that Roxio is not in good standing with the BBB due to unresolved complaints. Gee, am I surprised? No.

Actually I made 2 complaints. The second on dealt with the company Roxio uses for rebates. I checked the status of my rebate (sent in before I gave up on the product) and it was rejected. They said I had not included my UBC label. That's not true. I'm very care about rebate documentation as I've been ripped off before. I absolutely remember both cutting out the UBC code and placing it in the envelope with the other documentation. I guess I should have gotten my video cam out, videoed me placing it in the envelope, showing me walking out to the mailbox and dropping it in.

ok that's it.

1 answer to this question

After umpteen tries to get Creator 10 to work (I have VISTA Home Premium) and 4 or 5 conversations with stumped support staff at Roxio, I gave up and today made a complaint with the better business bureau. It turns out that Roxio is not in good standing with the BBB due to unresolved complaints. Gee, am I surprised? No.

Actually I made 2 complaints. The second on dealt with the company Roxio uses for rebates. I checked the status of my rebate (sent in before I gave up on the product) and it was rejected. They said I had not included my UBC label. That's not true. I'm very care about rebate documentation as I've been ripped off before. I absolutely remember both cutting out the UBC code and placing it in the envelope with the other documentation. I guess I should have gotten my video cam out, videoed me placing it in the envelope, showing me walking out to the mailbox and dropping it in.

ok that's it.

Take it up with Customer Service. This isn't it.

Archived