• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 18 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Disc Drive Ejects Before Copying

SDS

I am copying some DVDs and they copy just fine, but when it asks me to put in a blank disc, I do and click OK and my drive automatically ejects. I also tried copying from the DVD to DVD option and I get a message that says the source and destination are not compatible. Does anyone have any ideas for me?

Thanks!

I am copying some DVDs and they copy just fine, but when it asks me to put in a blank disc, I do and click OK and my drive automatically ejects. I also tried copying from the DVD to DVD option and I get a message that says the source and destination are not compatible. Does anyone have any ideas for me?

Thanks!

For starters 'Easy CD Creator 4 had no DVD writing ability, and Easy CD Creator 5 had DVD data write support. Open Ceator Classic and click help, about Creator Classic. Post the version # please.

cd

I have Easy DVD Copy 4 that I downloaded from Roxio's website. I went into the copy DVDs option and followed the directions. I put my disc in to be copied and it read my E drive and selected the write speed, etc. but the COPY NOW button never highlights. Any suggestios?

I have Easy DVD Copy 4 that I downloaded from Roxio's website. I went into the copy DVDs option and followed the directions. I put my disc in to be copied and it read my E drive and selected the write speed, etc. but the COPY NOW button never highlights. Any suggestios?

Ok, is this the product click here.! Are you trying to copy from one drive to the other? Or is the program caching the DVD contents and wanting a blank DVD in the drive that read the disc?

Easy DVD Copy® 4 Premier

Easy DVD Copying; Fast Video Conversion

Roxio Easy DVD Copy 4 Premier is fast and easy software for making backup copies of DVD-Videos, copying DVDs to portable players, and for converting movies to DVD-Video. Copy DVDs to disc, iPhone, iPod, PSP and other portable devices. Convert video files to DVDs. Windows Vista certified and optimized for XP

cd

No, it isn't, is it. Probably another product they never told the forum organizer about. :(

I'm not bothered about you posting in the wrong forum if you're homeless -

["Give me your tired, your poor, your people with no forum . . ."] :lol:

However there is the very practical difficulty of advising you on software we haven't seen. Can you run your copier, and go to the Help button > About this software, and tell us perhaps the first 3 lines of the response you get? [don't quote the serial number]

What does it call itself? Does it look anything like this?

post-208-1207660431.jpg

Regards,

Brendon

Archived