• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Mute Only A Segment Of Background Audio

webillings

Question

I have a videowave production consisting of still photos and video clips with native audio. The production also has background audio playing the entire length of the production, overlapping the native audio. How do I mute the background audio when I want to hear just the native audio? The sound editor only provides adjusting the volume overall. I want to mute just parts of the background.

4 answers to this question

That would be the VideoWave Help Center in the EMC7 program under the Search Tab. You'll want to drag the 'dot' all the way to the bottom of the screen to mute the section.

It should look something like this

That would be the VideoWave Help Center in the EMC7 program under the Search Tab. You'll want to drag the 'dot' all the way to the bottom of the screen to mute the section.

:) Thanx a bunch! Your guidance was specific and right on target. I didn't see this procedure in the help screens. I appreciate your help.

:huh: Thanx a bunch! Your guidance was specific and right on target. I didn't see this procedure in the help screens. I appreciate your help.

webillings

I have a videowave production consisting of still photos and video clips with native audio. The production also has background audio playing the entire length of the production, overlapping the native audio. How do I mute the background audio when I want to hear just the native audio? The sound editor only provides adjusting the volume overall. I want to mute just parts of the background.

To do what you want you use the "audio envelope"

DO a search in the Help System for "Controlling the audio envelope". It gives a good description on the procedure

Guest mlpasley

DO a search in the Help System for "Controlling the audio envelope". It gives a good description on the procedure

post-113-1143270893.jpg

Archived