• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

linny

Missing Pics On Burned Dvd's

Question

I randomly lose pictures when burning a dvd from VideoWave (EMC10). I am running a Dell 4600 2Gram and 540G hard drive space.

All Startups have been disabled in msconfig. What can be causing this?

7 answers to this question

I randomly lose pictures when burning a dvd from VideoWave (EMC10). I am running a Dell 4600 2Gram and 540G hard drive space.

All Startups have been disabled in msconfig. What can be causing this?

Your computer and/or video card.

Switch to software render (Top menu/tools/options/put a dot near software) and when you do render the project, use the ISO file method to burn. (burn to ISO file and then copy the ISO file to the disc. Use good quality discs - no Verbatim and no store brands.

Your computer and/or video card.

Switch to software render (Top menu/tools/options/put a dot near software) and when you do render the project, use the ISO file method to burn. (burn to ISO file and then copy the ISO file to the disc. Use good quality discs - no Verbatim and no store brands.

Do you mean no Memorex?

Do you mean no Memorex?

I am using a 3.00 pentium 4 with Windows XP, 2G RAM and 540 G hardrive and Nvidia GeForce FX5200 card.

I was using Memorex R+ lightscribe disks.

I finally got things to work but did I use up some disks during the trial and error period.

What is considered quality DVD's? I'm having the same problem. Sorry for the dumb question but I'm new at this. :D

Edited by rabsher

What is considered quality DVD's? I'm having the same problem. Sorry for the dumb question but I'm new at this. :D

That depends to your burner!

Different burner brands prefer different disk brands and speeds for different jobs.

Have a look to the installation booklet (if you got one with your burner) or on the homepage of the burner manufakturer. There you often can find some proposels for tested disk brands and types for your special burner.

My 16x LG burner had some problems with the 16x Verbatim's and with my newer 18x and 20x Samsung burners I can burn these 16x Verbatim's at speeds of 18x and 20x without any problems.