• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Error Message

Backstar

Question

4 answers to this question

what kind of media are you trying to write to? what kind of Blu-ray writer do you own? you can't burn BD content to DVD...well you can if you output an ISO image and then burn that ISO image to DVD...or if you use something like IMGBRN to burn a volume to a DVD (using UDF 2.5)

i found in here about BD-RE needing to be "erased". why it needs to be like this who knows. but it got sorted.

thanks.

the device is a Sony-BWU200S

incidentally, that ISO trick "technically" should work for placing HD material onto a normal DVD?

thanks for the support.

what is Unexpected device sense code: %0 -27240

????

i can burn HD material to DVD, but it doesn't come out HD.

when i try to burn to bluray, i get nothing but error messages

frustrated

I keep making the Volume. Then i attempt to burn the BluRay disc from the volume created, and I receive nothing but the Error message (Above), and i don't speak heiroglyphics :P

Roxio...any suggestions on this would be wonderful.

thanks

i found in here about BD-RE needing to be "erased". why it needs to be like this who knows. but it got sorted.

thanks.

the device is a Sony-BWU200S

incidentally, that ISO trick "technically" should work for placing HD material onto a normal DVD?

thanks for the support.

Remember you'll need to keep the bitrate down to about 15mbps (some say 20mbps will work). If you only have one clip, you can use TsRemux to create the files that you can burn to DVD.

what kind of media are you trying to write to? what kind of Blu-ray writer do you own? you can't burn BD content to DVD...well you can if you output an ISO image and then burn that ISO image to DVD...or if you use something like IMGBRN to burn a volume to a DVD (using UDF 2.5)

Archived