Printing Invitations From Photosuite

TwoJerrys

Question

Hello - I have created a single fold invitation A5 formate in Photosuite and on screen it is showing all the components correct ie front, inside and back on seperate sheets. I have tried to print this, however the print preview is showing all the components on the one page and not laid out like an invitation should. I have sat for hours looking at all the options in the print screen but cannot seem to adjust the pages so it prints like it should. Can anyone help?

9 answers to this question

Hi there. OK all sorted. Have selected another design to fit the size suggested and all looks good.

Thank you so much for your help. Will definatley log on again if I need help!

Thanks again.

Great ~ Thanks for letting us know. Good luck with your project :)

Hello - I have created a single fold invitation A5 formate in Photosuite and on screen it is showing all the components correct ie front, inside and back on seperate sheets. I have tried to print this, however the print preview is showing all the components on the one page and not laid out like an invitation should. I have sat for hours looking at all the options in the print screen but cannot seem to adjust the pages so it prints like it should. Can anyone help?

I gave it a try and it seems to work as it should. Are you getting the message to flip your paper to print the other side? If not, is it possible that you may have inadvertently chosen a double-fold style?

I gave it a try and it seems to work as it should. Are you getting the message to flip your paper to print the other side? If not, is it possible that you may have inadvertently chosen a double-fold style?

Hi

Thanks for the reply. That is the problem I am not getting the flip paper instruction. The screen is showing the design across the whole page and I can't work out how to change it. There doesn't appear to be an option on the print screen to alter the orientation. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi

Thanks for the reply. That is the problem I am not getting the flip paper instruction. The screen is showing the design across the whole page and I can't work out how to change it. There doesn't appear to be an option on the print screen to alter the orientation. Any help would be appreciated.

Can you tell me the steps you have taken from the beginning to create your card?

Can you tell me the steps you have taken from the beginning to create your card?

Hi - the process I am following is open Photosuite - File - New Projects - Photo Project - Photo Project Assistant - I then select a landscape design invitation (you are invited) finish the design. The problem comes when I go to print this the layout is in correct to print an A5 card. The Roxio logo is showing on the same side as the front of the card and the text is on the left. It is showing as one deisn.

Any ideas?

Hi - the process I am following is open Photosuite - File - New Projects - Photo Project - Photo Project Assistant - I then select a landscape design invitation (you are invited) finish the design. The problem comes when I go to print this the layout is in correct to print an A5 card. The Roxio logo is showing on the same side as the front of the card and the text is on the left. It is showing as one deisn.

Any ideas?

When you finish making the changes in the Assistant, in Step 4, which option are you choosing: Print, Save, or Edit in PhotoSuite?

Print

I think you may have chosen one of the double-fold styles. If you check at the bottom of the screen when selecting a card style, I think the single-fold cards are of the dimensions 1200 x 1800 (1800 x 1200) and the double-fold cards are 937 x 1200 (1200 x 937).

Archived