Burning Issue

HanhamRed

Question

I have tried searching this on the forum, and have tried all suggestions. I have managed to burn an ISO onto my hard-drive, but cannot then burn to disk - there is no Roxio error, but windows is being sent an error report - it appears to be sticking whilst compressing to disk (approx 3-4% of the way through). Any other ideas, or is my drive knackered?

2 answers to this question

I have tried searching this on the forum, and have tried all suggestions. I have managed to burn an ISO onto my hard-drive, but cannot then burn to disk - there is no Roxio error, but windows is being sent an error report - it appears to be sticking whilst compressing to disk (approx 3-4% of the way through). Any other ideas, or is my drive knackered?

Try here:

http://forums.support.roxio.com/index.php?...=80004003+Error

Good luck

:)

Umm... can we get some more information? Typically, if it's an ISO of a data disc, there would be no compression involved, which leads me to suspect maybe you wrote a .ISO file of a movie DVD? In which case, are you using Disc Copier to write the image in question to disc? If that's the case, give us some more details of how you created the .ISO image, and what it is. Is it a two hour movie? Are you trying to write it to a single, or double layer disc? What drive do you have? What version of Windows?

Let us know.

Archived