• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 25 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Can't Move Text Boxes

dougg

Question

I have EMC9DE that came preinstalled on my Dell Inspiron, I can't move the text by putting the cursor on the top or side red bar, nor can I increase the size of the text box with the "handles" on the left and right sides. What can I possibly be doing wrong?

2 answers to this question

I have EMC9DE that came preinstalled on my Dell Inspiron, I can't move the text by putting the cursor on the top or side red bar, nor can I increase the size of the text box with the "handles" on the left and right sides. What can I possibly be doing wrong?

Even though you didn't say which actually application you are using, I'm guessing My DVD. You are probably not doing anything wrong. That OEM (free) version does not have all the functionality of the commercial (full) version. It gives you enough to edit a video, create a slide show and burn a DVD. It does not allow you to do much in the way of customization. It appears that customization of menus in the DE version is functionally deficient.

Dell wanted it that way. :unsure:

Is there a Font size box or Settings icon on top of the Preview window that you can use to adjust text size? The preloaded software has limited functionality as sknis described above.

Archived