• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 25 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
pat157

Sense Key= Illegal Request

Question

I'm trying to burn using a video_ts folder, each time I get a "Sense Key=Illegal Request. Sense code:0x26. INvalid field in parameter list". . .the video_ts folder plays fine in my dvd player on my mac. . .any solutions ???

4 answers to this question

Is there anything missing in the VIDEO_TS folder that was in the original? Toast reads the IFO file and doesn't like it when the IFO is pointing to something that's missing.

Also, try using the DVD-Rom (UDF) setting in the Data window to burn your VIDEO_TS. It might work there.

nope, exact copy of original . . tried buring in UDF same exact error came up within 3 secondds of burn. . . :angry: :angry: :angry: at all these wasted dvd+r 's

Edited by pat157

Sorry this is going so poorly. It might be the drive's firmware doesn't support that particularly brand of DVD+R and it will work with a different brand. Also, try DVD-R. Something else to try is choose Save as Disc Image from the File menu instead of clicking the burn button. Then burn that disc image using the Image File setting in the Copy window.

Also try burning the disk image with Disk Utility - see if you get the same sort of errors. Something similar happened to me and it was a defective drive (which gradually got worse and worse).