dirtfarmer53

Old Draf And Disc Do Not Show Up Any More

Question

on my computer I had easy media creator 9 installed, and I use drag and disc to create files download CD,, then I install easy media creator 10, and then found out any cd I created use drag and disc- no long show up on ver 10

question is now what do I do

I check a cd I know there are files on it, but accord to properties there used space 0 bytes and free space 0 bytes , and noting show up on the CD--- but there is files on the CD

I use ISObuster to confirm that there are indeed files on the cd- and there are--- question is what do I do to see files now and how do I closed files-- I still have easy media 9 install and when I install ver 10 it did not remove every much of ver 9

1 answer to this question

on my computer I had easy media creator 9 installed, and I use drag and disc to create files download CD,, then I install easy media creator 10, and then found out any cd I created use drag and disc- no long show up on ver 10

question is now what do I do

I check a cd I know there are files on it, but accord to properties there used space 0 bytes and free space 0 bytes , and noting show up on the CD--- but there is files on the CD

I use ISObuster to confirm that there are indeed files on the cd- and there are--- question is what do I do to see files now and how do I closed files-- I still have easy media 9 install and when I install ver 10 it did not remove every much of ver 9

If you want EMC 9 uninstalled, you have to uninstall it from Add/Remove Programs. In your case, since EMC 10 doesn't have any packet writing program, thank heavens, you should install EMC 9 again, copy the files from those packet written CD's, to your hard drive, and copy them to other CD's using Creator Classic. I don't know why the files wouldn't show up in EMC 10, but there may be something wrong with the disc(s).

Using Creator Classic is safer for backing up important data, and you don't have to format a disc.