650mb; Mp3's To Cd-r Playable Only On Computer.

wq12

Question

I have a number of CD-R's that I created last year with Creator 5, with 600 to 700MB with 276 MP3's on one CD-R's.

These are playable onlyl on the computer but can be recopied dto hd them fill up a normal CD-R

Have had 7 for almost a year now bur I cannot detrmine how to do the same s I did with 5

Can't remember which option it was in 5

Could someone please advise me if this option is available with Creator 7 and if so then which option to select?

Thanks in advance,

14 answers to this question

Naw, I'm just a youngster and every day the sun comes up and I'm still around I think I am pretty lucky. :)

BTW, I know some REALLY young dudes that think the 40's music and the big bands are the best, so it doesn't take a old foggy to like that kind of music. I personally love it because when I was a young dude myself, I used to go down to the Paladium in Hollywood every saturday night with a date and dance to the big bands that were there. About every two weeks or so a different bans would be there, and they all were great.

The older I get, the younger I feel. LOL

Frank.....

Ho Frank

Mention of the Paladium brings back a memory..I was stationed at Camp Roberts (East Garrison) in '40 and we all went to Hollywood every chance we got,.

One night I lucked up being there when an announcement was made that a special treat would take place that night.

The big band on stage was Tommy Dorsey, who played for about 40 minutes and then it started...one of his men would leave and a replacement would take his place until the band had been completely repaced by Glenn Miller, and thats not the end of it , in about 40 minutes one of Millers men would leave and , you guessed it finally he was replaced by Artie Shaw big band.

Seems thewholethng lasted at least 4-5 hours.

Man, talk about a night to remember.

I see I'm listed here as a Newby...guess thats true since I haven't lurked here except a very few times since Norton took over but I was almost one of the original posters when this forum started with Roxio

Regards...Oldtime Newby

Ho Frank

Mention of the Paladium brings back a memory..I was stationed at Camp Roberts (East Garrison) in '40 and we all went to Hollywood every chance we got,.

One night I lucked up being there when an announcement was made that a special treat would take place that night.

The big band on stage was Tommy Dorsey, who played for about 40 minutes and then it started...one of his men would leave and a replacement would take his place until the band had been completely repaced by Glenn Miller, and thats not the end of it , in about 40 minutes one of Millers men would leave and , you guessed it finally he was replaced by Artie Shaw big band.

Seems thewholethng lasted at least 4-5 hours.

Man, talk about a night to remember.

I see I'm listed here as a Newby...guess thats true since I haven't lurked here except a very few times since Norton took over but I was almost one of the original posters when this forum started with Roxio

Regards...Oldtime Newby

Oh my! You have to be in your 80's! Fantastic! My dad is 87, and not doing real well right now. I know for a fact that he has never heard the word mp3, much less know that a computer can do what they do to burn them.

I can only hope that I will still be doing computer work, if I make it to 80. High fives to you!

To have seen those big band folks for real had to be a treat. Glenn Miller was lost to the world in a plane crash in WWII. Another great Jimmy Stewart movie detailing Miller's life.

Hey Old Timer, You were one lucky dog to have seen all those big bands in one night. Especially Glenn Miller. I wasn't old enough at the time to see him but I did get to see and hear the great music from a bunch of the others. Back when I was going, they would change bands about every two weeks or so and sometimes if they were getting a really good crowd after a couple of weeks, they would stay on for a little longer. Do you have any of there old records ?

Camp Roberts--- Remember it well but was never stationed there. I was stationed at Whidby Island Naval Air Station in Washington and flying light bombers (Training for Korea time). I think the food was way better :)

My hats off to you my friend for your time in the service.

Frank....

Hey Old Timer, You were one lucky dog to have seen all those big bands in one night. Especially Glenn Miller. I wasn't old enough at the time to see him but I did get to see and hear the great music from a bunch of the others. Back when I was going, they would change bands about every two weeks or so and sometimes if they were getting a really good crowd after a couple of weeks, they would stay on for a little longer. Do you have any of there old records ?

Camp Roberts--- Remember it well but was never stationed there. I was stationed at Whidby Island Naval Air Station in Washington and flying light bombers (Training for Korea time). I think the food was way better :)

My hats off to you my friend for your time in the service.

Frank....

Yeah Frank,

Got a whole slew of 78's33's and a few 45's all in the 1936 to '45 era big bands even have an original Glenn Miller Limited edition 5 record 33's album with all recorded live.,sent by my mother when I was the ACof S G-2 , 24th Inf Div in Korea in l953.

'Course I put a hell of a buncH of scratches on the platters using a Korean windup record pleyer and split bamboo and steel straighr pins for needles, and just about wore them out until I retired from the Army in 1960....NKVA bullets might have been easier on 'em.

Have really gotten great use of the early music free download sites in 85-90 and kept it up until they went off the net.

Everything now on either 7' reels on on CD-Rs and DVD's.

I almost forgot to mention that while all the switchng was going on the bands never ceased playing,and

About the only folks who did not leave or walk on with their own insturments were the piano player and the drummer.

Regards,

oldad

If you make them as a music disc then they can play on other things as a playlist is created.If you just make them as a data disc then they'll only play on your computer.Use Creator Classic and add the files just like you would any other data disc.

Naw, I'm just a youngster and every day the sun comes up and I'm still around I think I am pretty lucky. :)

BTW, I know some REALLY young dudes that think the 40's music and the big bands are the best, so it doesn't take a old foggy to like that kind of music. I personally love it because when I was a young dude myself, I used to go down to the Paladium in Hollywood every saturday night with a date and dance to the big bands that were there. About every two weeks or so a different bans would be there, and they all were great.

The older I get, the younger I feel. LOL

Frank.....

If you make them as a music disc then they can play on other things as a playlist is created.If you just make them as a data disc then they'll only play on your computer.Use Creator Classic and add the files just like you would any other data disc.

Thanks,

I had a suspicion that this was done as a Data disk with mp3 files since one canget only about 25 Big Bands of the 40's mp3's...on one CD-R...Miller,Dorsey,James etc

Regards

Thanks,

I had a suspicion that this was done as a Data disk with mp3 files since one canget only about 25 Big Bands of the 40's mp3's...on one CD-R...Miller,Dorsey,James etc

Regards

Oh man, you are talking some good music, there. Glenn Miller? Tommy Dorsey? Harry James?

Archived