• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1,929 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
lepue1

Roxio Dvd Builder

Question

I am using Roxio Easy Media Creator 7(Build 7.5.0.47 ENU) and I am having problems with the Media Editor. The problem occurs when I attempt to use DVD Builder to make a DVD.

When I Add New Title the DVD Disc Project size shows a project sizes, but the Menu Editor and the Production Editor does not display a menu for the files I have selected. Since the Menu Editor and the Production Editor does not display a menu are the files I am unable to selected files to edit. . I am also unable to Add to Selected Title. Previously I was able to use the application to build and burn DVDs without a problem

I am using Windows XP with an Intel® Pentium® 4 CPU 2.80GHz

1 answer to this question

I am using Roxio Easy Media Creator 7(Build 7.5.0.47 ENU) and I am having problems with the Media Editor. The problem occurs when I attempt to use DVD Builder to make a DVD.

When I Add New Title the DVD Disc Project size shows a project sizes, but the Menu Editor and the Production Editor does not display a menu for the files I have selected. Since the Menu Editor and the Production Editor does not display a menu are the files I am unable to selected files to edit. . I am also unable to Add to Selected Title. Previously I was able to use the application to build and burn DVDs without a problem

I am using Windows XP with an Intel® Pentium® 4 CPU 2.80GHz

You didn't by any chance update Internet Explorer to v7 did you? V7 of EMC has problems with IE7.

If you're still using IE6, you can try a repair install to see if that fixes the possibility of files that may have gotten corrupted.