• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Top 10 Strangest Computer Mice

The Highlander

Hey Paul, I think that computer stuffed into that guitar case would be great for you. :huh: And Brendon I think you are right that Neil has too much time on his hands. :)

Frank....

I see a couple I'd like. These belong in a museum.

I see a couple I'd like. These belong in a museum.

Well i do have to much time on my hands becouse you people are sleeping when Brendon and my self are up on here... maybe you guys and gals should stay up late...then life will not be so slow....

PS: life is to short without a bit of fun.. :)

Not so sure Neil. I am up at 6:30 AM every morning and go for my 2 mile run, eat breakfast, read the paper and then don't go to bed till around midnight. Not sure how Brendon's days go but if it's more time than mine, I guess I'm just a poop out. (What's that acronym that Paul or Bruce uses "ROMAFLOL" or something like that)

Frank....

Not so sure Neil. I am up at 6:30 AM every morning and go for my 2 mile run, eat breakfast, read the paper and then don't go to bed till around midnight. Not sure how Brendon's days go but if it's more time than mine, I guess I'm just a poop out. (What's that acronym that Paul or Bruce uses "ROMAFLOL" or something like that)

Frank....

Hmm... shift my day 1 1/2 hours earlier than yours at the start, and an hour earlier at the end. Up around 5:00 so I can leave by 5:30 to get to work around 6:00. (Makes it that much earlier that I can leave.) Get to bed around 10:30 - 11:00 (sometimes later). But, still not the same time-zone as Neil. :)

Hmm... shift my day 1 1/2 hours earlier than yours at the start, and an hour earlier at the end. Up around 5:00 so I can leave by 5:30 to get to work around 6:00. (Makes it that much earlier that I can leave.) Get to bed around 10:30 - 11:00 (sometimes later). But, still not the same time-zone as Neil. :)

yer my day is a long to... up at 5am and then off to work by 6am -6:30 and finnish by 6pm.. home , kidds , bed...roll on weekends

I use to get up that early, but not any more---I'm RETIRED. I'm still getting some of those engineering "head hunters calling me to go back, but forget that !!! :huh: So while you guys are sweating it out at work (tongue in cheek), I'm playing with the computer--- Ho, Ho :)

Frank....

Archived