Could Npt Load Save Iso File Or Dmsd File After Burning Dvd

basildouros

Question

I am using E/M. Creator 9, I USED "MY Dvd," BUILT A dvd, BURNT IT TO A DISK, AND CREATED AN ISI fILE, Then BURNT A DVD USING the ISO Format So Far so good. When i tried to burn another DVD using the ISO file it was gone as ws the DMSD file. I got an error reading saying there was a XML Load Failure Issue. What went wrong? How do I recover ? I do have a DVD with the video on it so I can copy it but??????

2 answers to this question

I am using E/M. Creator 9, I USED "MY Dvd," BUILT A dvd, BURNT IT TO A DISK, AND CREATED AN ISI fILE, Then BURNT A DVD USING the ISO Format So Far so good. When i tried to burn another DVD using the ISO file it was gone as ws the DMSD file. I got an error reading saying there was a XML Load Failure Issue. What went wrong? How do I recover ? I do have a DVD with the video on it so I can copy it but??????

Sounds like the project file has been corrupted or deleted. Search for that ISO file; perhaps it got moved? Check your recycle bin.

Is anything else going on with your computer? Any hiccups? I'd start looking at perhaps a hard drive failure coming up. Did you use Windows to check the drive for errors?

I'm assuming that the ISI file is a typo and you meant ISO.

Sounds like the project file has been corrupted or deleted. Search for that ISO file; perhaps it got moved? Check your recycle bin.

Is anything else going on with your computer? Any hiccups? I'd start looking at perhaps a hard drive failure coming up. Did you use Windows to check the drive for errors?

I'm assuming that the ISI file is a typo and you meant ISO.

Thanks for the reply. I checked recycle bin not there It just dissapeared. Computer has slowed down Defragged recently etc. Will cherck windows for errors drive etc .. thanks again Could be up coming hard drive failure I guess.

Archived